Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

I realize this is very late in the day, so I will keep it short and sweet. Enjoy with me these little easter-inspired models!

This basket is not strictly origami as it involves some *cough*cutting*cough*, but it is a lot of fun to construct. Here is a tutorial on how to make it. For the handle, I twisted some thin strips of paper then braided them together instead of the simple handle shown in the video.



What I learned from this project: I do not like licorice-flavored jelly beans.


And for the wonderful egg masterpieces you will have by the end of the day, here is a nice flower stand you can display them on. FabergĂ©'s got nothin' on you. Learn how to make the egg cup designed by Kunihiko Kasahara here.




As for your Easter Bunny needs, I've got you covered. Check out these previous posts here, here, and here.


I am not Christian myself, and I don't care what religion you are. We've all painted eggs and stuffed ourselves with chocolate on this day as children. So Happy Easter to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment