Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Song of Ice and Fire


I've recently finished reading the first installment in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and since then I have been trying to avoid spoilers like the plague, what with the show now in its fourth season and all. I have not had the time to get into a good fantasy series in a long time, so I thought I'd do a House Sigil series as I get into the second book, A Clash of Kings.

I start with House Stark because they are the coolest/least dysfunctional, and House Targaryen because dragons.

The Great Houses of Westeros

House Stark
Winter Is Coming.
Origami Wolf


House Targaryen
Fire and Blood.
Three-Headed Dragon by John Montroll (five-part tutorial)


House Lannister
Hear Me Roar.
Origami Lion by Robert Lang


House Baratheon
Ours Is the Fury.
Based on this origami reindeer


House Tyrell
Growing Strong.
Evi Rose by Evi Binzinger


House Greyjoy
We Do Not Sow.
Origami Squid


House Martell
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
Origami Sun by Jo Nakashima


House Tully
Family, Duty, Honour.
Origami Fish by Davor Vinko


House Arryn
As High As Honour.
Origami Moon designed by Fernando Gilgado and Origami Eagle


1 comment: