Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You!

I am in the middle of writing final papers, but Paper Moon has never let an occasion to fold origami pass by, especially not an essential holiday like May the Fourth! I thought it was high time I brought back Fumiaki Kawahata's Yoda!




I still use Jo Nakashima's excellent tutorial as my reference.


Yoda front and back. I just love his little hood.


And here are Light Yoda and Dark Yoda watching over my shoulder as I work and giving me conflicting advice.




Dark Yoda has a point. There's so much origami to fold, and so little time without wasting it working.

While avoiding my real-life projects (kids, don't take my example), I discovered Jeremy Shafer's awesome X-Wing Fighter.




Ok, I had better get back to some real work now. May the Fourth Be With You!



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is my favorite post ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your passion for it! just found your blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm glad you see the passion and not the crazy :p Stick around!

      Delete